Terms and Conditions
Updated: January 28st, 2016
Service Plans & the Process
Computer installation, setup, trouble shooting, PC repair; internet support for new internet connection, browser, fault repair and speed up; email support for setting up an account and its rules and troubleshooting; providing PC/Laptop security through set up, configuration of firewalls, set up of data back-up, PC peripheral support by way of helping in installation of printer, LaserJet and multifunctional printers, scanners, digital cameras, MP3 players; optimization of startup setting, PC health and speed, and operating system support. It does not provide any hardware replacement services as part of any of the plans.
Once you contact BenoSupport, you will be guided through the process of registration for the plan of your choice. After registration, you will be required to pay for the plan fee. You can choose to pay by credit card either through Pay-Pal. We will charge the fee. This fee will be charged depending on the Plan You have chosen /opted .In case our service is used for any unregistered computer system, you will be charged with another fee to your account (similar to plan already chosen by you for to your registered computer system).
Method of Support
BenoSupport offers support services through remote computer control, where the Support Engineer takes control of your computer with your permission and will guide you through the steps leading to the solution of the problem or sets the problem right at her/his own. The support can be, as the situation warrants, through telephone, email, chat or other means through remote access. During or after the completion of the process of resolution, there may be a small text file placed on the clip board of your computer, explaining the work undertaken on it. You have the option either to delete it or retain for the future reference. You understand it very clearly that no on-site service is provided and no physical possession of your computer or any of its peripherals will be taken over by us. The services will be rendered only for the computer and software registered under the plan and BenoSupport will, in no way, be responsible for the other computers, software or peripherals not registered.
BenoSupport will make every possible, reasonable and commercially viable effort to provide, suggest or undertake appropriate solution. It will dutifully attend to all calls to attend to the problem.
BenoSupport assumes that you are aware of the need to have a complete data back up whenever you call on us for support and you have a disaster recovery plan. BenoSupport will in no way be responsible for the loss of data during the process of remote support. You also understand that downloading anything beyond the space available on your system can cause serious problems.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
As a condition of your use of this Web site, you agree that you will not use this Web site or the content or software contained herein for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions.
- BenoSupport will endeavor to do its best to attend to all your requirements. We expect you to use the services for your registered hardware and software only. Should there be a situation where BenoSupport may feel that it has done everything possible and the at best of its support boundaries, the issue has been resolved and your calls are nothing but intentional harassment, the agreement will be automatically terminated.
- You also have the right to terminate the service any time; In that case you will not be entitled to any kind of refund.
- You undertake that you will not create any hyper links to any portion of BenoSupport portal.
- You agree not to use any fake identity and do any act which is not permitted under law.
- You will not interfere in our normal working, cause damage to our image, our servers and systems, harass our staff, hack our website, and email IDs and passwords of our clients and processes.
- At no point in time BenoSupport would be liable to provide support for any hardware issues related to PCs, Servers, Printers, Routers and Wireless Access Devices.
- During our support BenoSupport may ask you to acquire and install third party software on your system. By such suggestion BenoSupport does not guarantee the quality or performance of such software or application and we make no warranty that we are acting on behalf of such party in any manner. There may be a situation where BenoSupport may suggest you to avail third party services, software and equipment and may include technical support, games, music, storage, training etc. In that case it is for you to decide and avail the services and once you opt, you must not breach their terms and conditions and you agree to not to hold us responsible for the consequences arising out of use of such services.
- An account can only be used by one person. This single account has a limited scope of usage as defined by number of PCs in the agreement. A client would further need to purchase support for additional PCs if need arises.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold BenoSupport, Its Directors, Officers, Employees, Service Engineers and Affiliates harmless from any and all Claims, Liabilities, Damages, Costs and Expenses, including reasonable Attorneysâ€™ Fees, in any way arising from or related to your use of the Services or your Violation of the Terms or lawsuit arising out of or related to your use of this site or material posted on this site, whether or not authorized by you. You undertake to keep BenoSupport harmless and indemnify for all your actions that may lead to initiation of legal action or court judgment or harm BenoSupport in any manner.
Termination of the Service
The service agreement will be terminated if you misuse or abuse the service (in the sole judgment of BenoSupport) or try to damage or interfere with our system or violate any term of this agreement or it is directed by law or we are unable to provide the services or there are reasons beyond our control that prevent us from rendering the services. In either case, circumstances permitting, we will notify you of our decision. You can choose to terminate the agreement at your will and terms of refund policy will apply. You acknowledge and agree that upon termination BenoSupport may immediately deactivate or delete your user account and all related information and files in your user account and/or bar any further access to the services.
Limitation to act
Any action you contemplate to initiate must be within a year from the date of your cause of action. You agree that the extended period of plan will not be used to facilitate the application of law of limitations to cover an otherwise uncoverable old act. Should there be a case where BenoSupport is held accountable for any reason, you agree that in no case the liability of BenoSupport will be greater than the amount paid under the plan for the period when cause of action took place. “We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.”
Interpretation, Modification and Application
The agreement is to be interpreted in totality and not in parts. BenoSupport can change, amend or modify any rule or service plans without any prior notice and the latest terms and conditions as appearing at any point of time at www.BenoSupport.com will always govern the current service plans. You agree to view these terms on the website. Any substantial change carried out after the commencement of your plan, will be conveyed to you in the shape of Alert on Terms & Conditions through email.
You reconfirm that you have read the terms and conditions of this agreement and these are acceptable to you without any reservation on any ground.
All trademarks referenced on the website are the property of their respective owners. No association with any real company, organization, product, person, or event is intended or should be inferred.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Site Terms are governed by and will be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the United States and by the laws of the State of Maryland without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You agree to submit yourself to the exclusive jurisdiction of ordinary courts of Maryland.
Questions? Mail us — firstname.lastname@example.org