Multilingual DTP & E-Learning Engineering
Many companies embark on a BPI program in an effort to improve their operational performance and drive competitive advantage in the marketplace.
Explore our Services
Beno’s Multilingual Desktop Publishing (DTP) and E-Learning Engineering team can localize documents in any language including double-byte character languages such as Chinese or right-to-left languages such Urdu, Arabic or Hebrew.
We work with latest tools and technology which help us in extending our DTP and Engineering support in Indian, Asian, Middle-Eastern, African, and European languages.
- Documents translated from English to languages such as French, Spanish and Arabic expand in word count and require more space or smaller font size. German and Russian words can be dozens of characters long, requiring re-sizing of graphics and menu items
- Middle Eastern languages, such as Arabic, Hebrew and Farsi change the order of layout because they are written right to left.
- Chinese, Japanese and Korean which are Character-based languages, require specific versions of standard publishing software installed on the native (non-US) platform to generate localized documents for the target users.
Our internal team of DTP and E-learning Engineers can handle media (print, digital and electronic) engineering on manuals, product demos, e-learning courses, presentations, and animations using the latest bundles of editing tools. Some of the services provided by us include:
- Multilingual Desktop Publishing for Print, Digital and Electronic Mediums
- E-Learning Engineering and Layout
- Rapid E-Learning Layout and Conversion
Case Study 3
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Have a project
Exciting and challenging projects drive us forward. If you are looking for an organisation which can help you grow faster, then we are the right partner.